Polka Dot

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dreaming About Preschool

Today there's no activity, but I just want to say I can't wait to find out where I'll be student teaching!!  Hopefully, I can get my request which is at the Blue Ridge Christian School.  I've never been to a private Christian school so I really want to see how it is.  Maybe I'll even be able to get a job there.  If not, I'll have to open up my Christian preschool.  That's my ultimate dream.  Yes, I even have a name for it already! :)

So Mariam Rossoshanskiy, I'm waiting for you to come here to Virginia and we can start it together!!



2 comments:

  1. You know I'm there just as Sergey says let's go. By the way what's the name you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiice :))
    God's Little Ones Preschool
    Maybe not the best name but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete